Saturday, December 15, 2012

“I Particularly Love Curve Hugging Outfits” says Model Ruvi Bazaz [Exclusive Interview]


It’s December & winter’s chilling breeze are flowing all over northern hemisphere, thus we, Team Indian Fashion Trends, have decided to bring some warmness to your living room with few hot-shot interviews. Our today’s interview is the first installment of it. There are hundreds of Indian origin models working day & night outside India to make their presence in the industry. Many of them are accomplish success, many falls short, but our today’s interview with Ruvi Bazaz is with one of the most motivating one & should be an inspiration to all the wannabes.
DSS-Magazine-Cover-July2-012 Ruvi-BazazEarlier this week we had the opportunity to have a one on one exclusive intimate conversation with Ruvi Bazaz, who featured in the Maxim India magazine in November. She’s bold, daring, sexy as well as very down to earth, so just don’t go with her on-screen images, read to know more about the real Ruvibelow.
Ruvi-Bazaz
Ruvi-Bazaz
1)    Tell us about the real Ruvi Bazaz?
What you see is what you get… I’m the same sweet, loving, optimistic, ambitious woman that my supporters regularly interact with, in “real life” as well. I’m passionate about entrepreneurship, modeling, travel, fitness, self-improvement, writing, designing my life the way I want to, living a life of gratitude, spreading positive energy and I love my friends and family more than anything. Check out my full bio on http://www.ruvibazaz.com
2)    On your journey from Boston to LA?
I was born in Boston and my family moved to Northern California when I was 9 for warmer weather and to be closer to family. I attended high school and college in NorCal, then moved to LA less than a year after graduation to pursue my dreams of being a full-time entrepreneur/model and for the EVEN warmer weather and beach scenery. J It had been a dream of mine since I was 18 to move to Southern California, and well, I work hard to turn my dreams into reality so there you go J
3)    What made you chose modeling as a career?

I’ve had an interest in modeling from a young age (I first stepped foot into the industry at age 16) since I’ve always been into art, fashion and anything creative so it’s a way for me to satisfy my creative drive and create/bring a vision to life with other talented individuals. It allows me to collaborate with some of the most creative people in the world – directors, photographers, editors, stylists and more which is amazing. I love setting career goals for myself… and it’s an indescribable feeling to achieve them with my friends, family and supporters being able to witness all of it.
4)    Tell us about the best part of your work?
The people I meet, the collaboration of talented minds and the feeling of accomplishment I get.
5)    Who is your inspiration/role model? (acting/ modeling)
My role model within the entertainment industry is actually not an actress or model but rather a music artist – India Arie. Her mission is to spread love, light and positivity and she is very successful in doing so. She has inspired me since my early years in high school and I hope to be able to spread love and light to the masses as she does. My favorite actress is Rachel McAdams and a model I admire is Adriana Lima.
DSS-Magazine-Cover-July2-012 Ruvi-Bazaz
DSS-Magazine-Cover-July2-012 Ruvi Bazaz
6)    Are you happy with the progress you’re making?
Very much so. I’m a big believer in that everything happens at the right time – it’s truly all about timing – so I’m very thankful for what I have achieved thus far and know that I will achieve all my other goals when the time is right. I choose to look at how far I’ve come versus how far I have to go to get where I want to be. In only 8 months of living in LA I have already attained major goals of mine – landing a magazine cover and 17 page spread for DSS Magazine (being on a cover has been my dream since I was a young girl), a feature in my dream magazine MAXIM India (I’ve always wanted to be published in the MAXIM brand and India is my country so it’s the best of both worlds), being featured in FHM Magazine three times this year (May in Girls of FHM Singapore), September (in Czech Republic) and December (in Malaysia)), modeling clothing for major clothing brands (Levi’s, Baby Phat, Rocawear, Apple Bottoms, Trey’s Angels, The North Face and Adidas to name a few) even though all my life I’ve been told I wouldn’t go far in modeling due to my height, launching a successful blog dedicated to helping women live more fulfilled lives (http://www.inspiringwordsforwomen.com) and many more exciting projects in the works that I can’t wait to share soon. Follow me on social media in order to hear the news first! I make exciting announcements quite regularly and post all my new photos and videos on Facebook and Twitter
7)    What question do you hate most? Why?
I haven’t really come across any questions I hate. Hate is a strong word.
8)    Do you sing aloud when no one else is listening?
And when people ARE listening too. They probably wish I would stop, but it’s all in a good time.
9)    What is your favorite holiday spot/food/gadget?
My favorite holiday spot… hmm… I would love to travel to Colorado and spend the holidays in a cabin in the snow with my loved ones, sipping hot chocolate, cuddling under a blanket and playing board games. My favorite holiday food is baked macaroni and cheese. I’m not sure what’s considered a holiday gadget, but I’m in need of a new camera.
Ruvi-Bazaz
Ruvi Bazaz
10) Who is your fashion icon? Why?
JLo & Christina Milian. I love their trendy style and curve hugging outfits. They also have amazing accessories.
11) The costliest thing you ever possess?
Honestly I’m not a materialistic person… I’m not the type of woman who buys expensive designer purses, Louboutins or luxury cars. I choose to put my money towards expanding my business and towards travel, so there isn’t an outrageously expensive item that I own, and I’m perfectly fine with that.
12) What are your next projects?
I have a lot coming up… more magazine features, covers, filming, adding great content to my blog regularly http://www.inspiringwordsforwomen.com and much more that I can’t really speak about yet, but definitely making some great power moves.
Ruvi-Bazaz
Ruvi-Bazaz
13) Tell us about your Craziest fan?
I love my supporters, nothing too crazy yet.
14) Your opinion about marriage?
It’s the most important decision you make in your life.
15) What movie do you watch again & again?
The Notebook or Brown Sugar.
16) Do you believe in love at first sight? Or its just lust at first sight?
I believe in lust at first sight. I don’t think you can genuinely fall in love with someone based solely on their physical appearance.
17) What’s your opinion about one night stand & pre-martial sex?
To each its own… but I have never and will never have a one night stand. I believe one should be in love before being intimate. That’s just how I was raised. I’m thankful to my parents for raising me with morals. J
18) The best pickup line came for you?
I’ve never been impressed by pickup lines to be quite honest.
19)   Most embarrassing moment?
Can’t think of anything off the top of my head… I don’t get embarrassed easily, I’ve learned to laugh at myself.
20)   Tell us about your first date?
I believe it was dinner and a movie.
21) What is fashion according to you? You are most comfortable in Saree, Salwar, Bikini, others (if others, mention what)?
Fashion is wearing what looks good on you and your body type. I’m comfortable in most things that I wear… I particularly love curve hugging dresses/outfits, bodysuits and a nice set of lingerie.
22) Any chance to join Bollywood?
Yes.
23) Any message to your fans?
Thank you to everyone who supports me… I love you guys and read all your kind messages, it means the world to me. I promise to continue to make you proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot /Sexy Arabic Girls pics

Hot /Sexy Arabic Girls pics
Hot / Sexy Arab Girls 2
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...